FLORIDA - The Race to the Top Grant Application
The No Child Left Behind Waiver (ESEA- Elementary and Secondary Education Act Waiver)
The State Longitudinal Database System Grant
The lawsuit against the Department of Education
The copyright on Common Core held by CCSSO/NGA - Common Core State Standards Initiative
Report entitled “For Each And Every Child” from the Equity and Excellence Commission - http://www.foreachandeverychild.org/The_Report.html
The Cooperative Agreements between the Dept. of Education and the testing consortia
The speeches of Secretary Arne Duncan on education
The speeches of President Obama on education
The speeches of the CEA of Pearson Ed, Sir Michael Barber
The speeches of the main funder of Common Core, Bill Gates
The speeches of David Coleman, a noneducator, the architect of the Common Core ELA standards and now promoted to College Board President
The Dept. of Ed report: Promoting Grit, Tenacity and Perserverance
The federal websites such as the EdFacts Exchange, the Common Education Data Standards, the National Data Collection Model, and the Data Quality Campaign, sites because three of these four ask us to give personally identifiable information on students, from our state database.
The Common Core English and Math standards - http://www.corestandards.org/the-standards
The full contract that Utah has signed with the American Institutes for Research (if you can get a copy from the USOE; it is not online yet). Here is AIR’scommon core implementation document. - http://www.air.org/about/
Here are some explanations of each of the documents, and what you can learn from them.
The Race to the Top Grant Application - Utah got points for having a kid-tracking SLDS database system. Utah got more points for having adopted Common Core. This was how we got into it. Despite not winning the grant money, we remained in these systems.
The No Child Left Behind Waiver – This shows the 15% cap the federal government put on top of the copyrighted, unamendable Common Core standards.
The State Longitudinal Database System Grant – This is a federally paid-for database that every state in the US now has. It tracks students within the state. Aggregated data ion students is sent from this system to the federal EdFacts Exchange.
The lawsuit against the Department of Education – The Electronic Privacy Information Center has sued the DOE for destroying the previously data-privacy protective federal FERPA. The lawsuit explains which terms were redefined, which agencies now have legal access to the private data of students, and much more.
The report entitled “For Each And Every Child” from the Equity and Excellence Commission – This report was commissioned by Obama. It reveals that redistribution of wealth is the real reason that Obama wants a national education system.
The Cooperative Agreements between the Dept. of Education and the testing consortia – Even though Utah escaped the SBAC and is not bound by the Cooperative Agreement directly, Utah’s current testing group, A.I.R., works closely with SBAC. This document shows how clearly the DOE has broken laws like the General Educational Provisions Act and the 10th Amendment. It mandates the synchronizing of tests and the sharing of data to triangulate the SBAC, PARCC and DOE.
The speeches of Secretary Arne Duncan on education – He seems to believe Common Core was Obama’s idea from the start.
The speeches of President Obama on education – Obama’s goal is total control of everything– teachers, tests, money, and toddlers.
The speeches of the CEA of Pearson Ed, Sir Michael Barber – Barber wants every school on the globe to have the exact same academic standards and to underpin every standard with environmental propaganda. He also likes having global data on kids and stresses the term “sustainable reform” which is “irreversible reform”.
The speeches of the main funder of Common Core, Bill Gates – He’s funded Common Core almost completely on his own; he’s partnered with Pearson; he says “we won’t know it works until all the tests and curriculum aligns with the standards” so he’s writing curriculum for us all.
The speeches of David Coleman, a noneducator, the architect of the Common Core ELA standards and now promoted to College Board President -He mocks narrative writing, he’s diminished the percentage of classic literature that’s allowable in the standards, he’s not been elected, he’s never taught school, yet he’s almost singlehandedly destroyed the quality and liberty of an English teacher’s classroom. And as he’s now the College Board President, he’s aligning the SAT to his version of what Common standards should be. This will hurt colleges.
The Dept. of Ed report: Promoting Grit, Tenacity and Perserverance – behavioral indicators of students are wanted by the federal government. It’s all about control.
The federal websites such as the EdFacts Exchange, the Common Education Data Standards, the National Data Collection Model, and the Data Quality Campaign, sites because three of these four ask us to give personally identifiable information on students, from our state database. -The first link shows what we already give to the federal government; the others show what the federal government is requesting that we share, which does include intimate, personally identifiable information.
The Common Core English and Math standards – These are the actual standards.
The full contract that Utah has signed with the American Institutes for Research (if you can get a copy from the USOE; it is not online yet). Here is AIR’scommon core implementation document. – This shows that AIR is not an academic testing group but a behavioral research institute. Parents and teachers may not see the test questions.
SOURCE CREDIT LINK: http://whatiscommoncore.wordpress.com/2013/05/23/source-documents-for-common-core
- Florida CCSS
- Common Core History
- What is Common Core Educational Videos
- American Principles Project
- Common Core Education Without Representation
- Common Core Facts
- Common Core Fails by FreedomWorks
- DEMOCRATS AGAINST U. N. AGENDA 21
- Education Action Group EAG News
- Ed.gov Common Core Research
- Freedom Project Education
- Freedom Works
- Parents and Educators Against Common Core Standards
- Race to the Top
- Say NO To Common Core
States Against Common Core
- Arizonans Against Common Core
- Arkansas Against Common Core
- Arkansas Against Common Core PINTEREST
- Californians United Against Common Core
- Floridians Against Common Core Education
- Idahoans Against Common Core
- Illinois: No Common Core in Illinois
- Indiana: Hoosiers Against Common Core
- Kentuckians Against Common Core
- Louisianians Against Common Core
- Minnesotans Against Common Core
- Missouri Coalition Against Common Core
- Missouri Education Watchdog
- Montanans Against Common Core
- New York: STOP COMMON CORE IN NY
- New York State: STOP Common Core in New York State
- North Carolina: STOP COMMON CORE NC
- Ohioans Against Common Core
- Pennsylvanians Against Common Core
- Pittsburgh Catholics Against Common Core
- South Dakotans Against Common Core
- Oregon: Stop Common Core in Oregon
- Tennessee Against Common Core
- Tennessee Eagle Forum
- Utah - Christel Lane Swasey, Renee Braddy and Alisa Ellis
- Utahns Against Common Core
- Utahns Against Common Core PINTEREST
- Washington State: Stop Common Core in Washington State
- West Virginia Against Common Core
- Wisconsin: Stop Common Core in Wisconsin
- Wyoming Citizens Opposing Common Core
- Wyoming Against the Common Core
- Stop Common Core FL
- The Coalition Against Common Core
- The Conservative Diva
- The Republican Mother
- We the Parents SPEAK
- What is Common Core
- Samuel L. Blumenfeld
- John Taylor Gatto
- Charlotte T. Iserbyt
- The Naked Communist
- Jane Aitken
- Polly Anglin
- Common Questions Answered
- Bettina Dobbs
- The General Educational Provisons Act (G.E.P.A.)
- Erica Goldson
- Grinding America Down
- A. Patrick Huff
- Rosa Koire
- Russell Means
- Kelleigh Nelson
- Debra K. Niwa
- Oak Norton
- RTI - Response to Intervention
- Mary Thompson
- Cynthia Weatherly
- What Does Agenda 21 Have to Do With Common Core and What is Agenda 21
- Common Core draws mixed reactions
- Don’t Make Us Tell Child Welfare: Schools Insist on Forced Medical Exams for Kids
- Eight problems with Common Core Standards
- Florida Virtual School Common Core Corner
- Parents receive threatening letters regarding mandatory medical/dental exams for their kids
- Teacher’s resignation letter: ‘My profession … no longer exists’
- Video: St. Tammany Parish School Board Rejecting Common Core